Fancy grabbing a quick, filling and healthy lunch? Enter tortilla pizza!
This recipe serves two people – one with an egg on, and one without. Feel free to play about with the toppings!
1. Put the oven on at 180°C. Put two flour tortillas in the oven for 3 minutes on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. (I forgot the baking paper and it stuck!).
2. Spread one tablespoon of tomato puree or tomato ketchup on each tortilla.
3. Add a chopped tomato to each one, then a small handful of grated cheese (I used cheddar and Parmesan). If you are making an egg version, leave a hole in the middle.
4. Crack the egg (if using) into the centre of the pizza. Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
5. Cook for 7 minutes until the cheese is melted and the egg is set.
6. Sprinkle a handful of rocket over each pizza and serve.
Follow me on Twitter for more recipes