Cod and chorizo one pot
This was my first attempt at making a video of one of my recipes. Let me know what you think! Scroll down for the written recipe.
Ingredients (serves 4)
– One onion, chopped
– 200g chorizo, sliced
– 400g tin of cooked lentils, drained
– 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
– 4 cod fillets
– handful of chopped parsley
1. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan. Add the chopped onion and cook for a few minutes until slightly softened, then add the sliced chorizo. Stir for five minutes.
2. Tip in the drained lentils and stir in well. Next, pour in the chopped tomatoes. Half fill the tomato tin with water and add to the pan. Season to taste
3. Place the cod fillets in the pan – try to space them out. Simmer gently for seven minutes until the cod is cooked though.
4. Scatter the chopped parsley over the top. Serve with fresh vegetables and crusty bread to mop up all that lovely sauce!
Follow me on Twitter for more recipes